Inevitably, we have to have some terms and conditions for our counsellor websites offer. They are in plain English though rather than lawyer speak, and are designed to make sure we all understand what we are agreeing to! All projects are subject to a signed project agreement, our standard terms and conditions and our web hosting terms and conditions.
What is included
- A custom design to match your logo and colour scheme
- An email address at this domain – such as email@example.com
- Eco-friendly website and email hosting
- WordPress content management system (CMS). This will be part of a multi-site install and uses some commercial plugins, so unfortunately we can’t give you a copy of the whole site or admin level access.
- An unlimited blog section
- Unlimited site pages as well as the blog
- A contact form, forwarding enquiries to your email address
- Automatically updating Twitter/Instagram feeds if required
- Facebook/Twitter/Google+/Pinterest links if required
- Verification with and submission to the Google and Bing search engines
- Google Analytics installed for you so you can monitor site traffic
What’s not included
- Domain names – it’s best if you register these in your own name
- Training, either onsite or via telephone
- Setting up your email program or phone for you – that’s a job for your IT support folks!
- Logo design
- Copywriting or proofreading
- Provision of photographs
- Any search engine keyword research, on-site or off-site optimisation. Please don’t expect to suddenly become number one in Google for particular search terms.
- Backups of your website files
- Ongoing social media updates (Twitter, Facebook, Google+ etc)
While these things are not included in the standard package, we are more than happy to discuss any of these services – contact us for details.
- Payment of the setup fee is required in full before your site will go live.
- The monthly fee will be invoiced automatically every month. Failure to pay this on time will result in your site and email going offline.
- Fees are non-refundable.
Cancelling your site
We’ll be sorry to see you go, but will end things pleasantly. We can give you a backup of your website text content as a download.
- We take your privacy seriously, and will not share any of your information with other businesses.
- We are also keen to avoid conflicts of interest, so may have to decline certain projects if they could lead to conflicts.
Site links and promotion
- All counsellor sites we build contain a link back to our website. This helps us get new customers.
- We will blog, Tweet and post on Facebook & Google+ about your site when it’s built to help promote your business. Please let us know if you’d rather we didn’t do this.